Share Reports Easily
Share interactive and dynamic Power BI reports without Power BI licenses. Fast, easily and no coding skills needed.
BI Book contains 3 key features:
1. An integrations platform
2. A pre-built report template bank
3. A secure report sharing solution
Report Sharing is one of BI Books key features. BI Book is a place where you can embed Power BI reports and share them securely to users, without the need for Power BI licenses.
Reports can easily and securely be shared with your organizations own users, but also with external users like Investors, Suppliers, Customers, Frontline Workers etc.
With BI Book you can share reports with the following key features:
- Easily share dynamic reports created using Power BI to different users
- Secure authentication using Google, Microsoft or other authentication methods.
- Restrict user access to only their reports, or the rows of data they should have access to.
- Scale up your report sharing to hundreds or thousands of users.
- Track how users use and view reports
- Quickly and easily publish new Reports or Edit reports yourself, in our no-code enviroment.
- Automatically refresh reports when you want users to see new data.
What does the user experience look like?
- User gets invited via email to the content you have allowed, receives a welcoming email.
- User logs in to BI Book with either Google or Microsoft authentication (Organizations own security policies applied).
- User sees the reports shared to them in the bibook.com portal. Reports are accessible via desktop or mobile.