Get started with BI Book effortlessly!
Deploying BI Book is very easy and risk-free. You can access BI Book from the Netvisor Store (requires Netvisor administrator rights) in minutes as follows:
- Log in Netvisor
- Go to Netvisor Store
- Click "Extensions" from the top bar (step 1)
- In the view that opens, select the Extensions tab (step 2)
- Activate BI Book by clicking on the "Active" button (step 3)
If you have any questions, we are more than happy to answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Setting up BI Book is very easy for Severa users with these instructions.
1. Activate the new REST API by sending a message to Severa's support at email@example.com.
3. When the REST API section has been opened, click "Create client credentials" and fill in the following things:
- Integration target system -> BI Book
- Integration description -> BI Book Severa Reporting
- Contact person -> The logged-in user – automatically chosen
4. Click “Select API scopes” and
choose all the scopes with ”:read”
5. Congrats, you now have all the needed information for activating BI Book. Copy this information so that you can use it in the later step of the BI Book activation.
6. Log in BI Book from our front page.
7. After logging in, click "integrations."
8. Click "Connect Service" next to Severa. Fill the opened fields with the information that you got earlier on step 5.
9. Thanks for activating BI Book! We will create a report for you now.
Instructions for implementing BI Book on other systems
Integrate BI Book with numerous other accounting, ERP, CRM, HR, consolidation, and marketing systems. Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make the necessary settings. You will have access to BI Book just in a few business hours.