BI Book & Netvisor - Try 30 days for free
Boost your Netvisor reporting with BI Book!
BI Book is a reporting tool built on Microsoft Power BI. BI Book brings your accounting data to life, allowing you to make better business decisions. This easy-to-use reporting tool makes your daily life easier in these challenging times. BI Book has been developed in collaboration with Greenstep and Renance so that all companies can better predict and analyze e.g. balance sheet and cash flow statement. Try BI Book for free and automate your reporting already today!
To help businesses, we want to offer a free BI Book trial to all companies using Netvisor.
You get an easy-to-use analytics tool built on Power BI to help you predicting and analyzing earnings, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
An example of BI Book's income statement view:
How does Book help your everyday life?
- You get a broad view of your company's business performance over the time period you choose - you understand better which business areas generate revenue and incur expenses.
- You understand better what has affected the business development and in what way.
- By clicking a specific account, you can see the account's development over the time period you've selected.
- You are able to view the development of turnover, profit, and margins over the time span you want.
- You will be able to compare turnover and profitability in terms of the dimensions of your organization (e.g. product lines, cities).
- You can view an individual customer relationship as closely as you like. You get a comprehensive picture of your company’s biggest / most important customers and are able to dive into what is being sold to them.
- ...and much more!
Read more about the features of BI Book.
The easy onboarding of BI Book
Click on the program on Netvisor Store and we will take care of the rest. After the free period, you can decide whether to continue using the service. We will be in touch with you in good time towards the end of the free period.
- Log in Netvisor
- Go to Netvisor Store
- Click "Extensions" from the top bar (step 1)
- In the view that opens, select the Extensions tab (step 2)
- Activate BI Book by clicking on the "Active" button (step 3)
If you have any questions, we are more than happy to answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also book a free meeting with one of our data analyst and discuss more about your reporting needs. In the meeting we will show you how BI Book works. Book a meeting here.