Why choose BI Book instead of Power BI alone?
Interested in BI reporting? You can easily access Power BI without your own data warehouse, coding skills, and expensive initial investment with the BI Book reporting tool.
Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Power BI bring reporting to the 2020s. BI tools collect data from business systems and present it using various visual graphs, maps, and tables. BI tools automate reporting, bringing depth to data. Instead of searching for information and creating Excel reports, BI tools allow you to focus entirely on analyzing reports and developing your business.
Power BI is one of the most popular BI tools on the market due to its ease of use, good data visualization, and reporting capabilities. Power BI also allows you to retrieve data from numerous target systems.
Power BI in a nutshell:
- A self-service cloud-based advanced data analytics & visualization tool
- Part of Microsoft Product Palette
- The market leader and most used analytics tool of 2020
- Cost-efficient Business Intelligence Platform
- A tool for connecting, combine and present different kinds of data sources
- Easy to use alongside other Microsoft products
- The massive, active user community, which makes Power BI better every day
Read more about Power BI!
BI Book was created to facilitate the deployment of Power BI
BI tools are one of the most important tools for leading with data today, but their implementation is often perceived as laborious and involving high initial investment. Traditionally, the deployment of BI tools requires building a data warehouse, the licenses to use a selected BI tool such as Power BI, building integrations with the systems from which data is retrieved, and building report templates for different systems. All of this often requires the help of BI experts. The BI Book user can easily and cost-effectively access Power BI without the initial investment mentioned above.
The BI Book reporting tool is built on top of Power BI and provides users with pre-built Power BI integrations, report templates, and data warehouses for more than 50 systems. BI Book also acquires the licenses needed to use Power BI for its users more cost-effectively than if an individual company purchased them themselves. BI Book also manages Power BI integrations and data warehouses on behalf of its customers. The BI Book user gets all of these at a fixed monthly price. Learn more about how BI Book makes implementing BI reporting more cost-effective.
With BI Book, it is possible to deploy Power BI reporting for some systems with just one click. Examples of such systems are Netvisor, Severa, and Procountor. The BI Book can also be connected directly to the customer's own BI environment if wanted.
Reasons to choose BI Book instead of just Power BI:
- BI Book provides pre-built data connectors, a data warehouse & customizable reporting templates to get Power BI set up within minutes.
- You can take advantage of the expertise of BI Book's Analytics Team. Especially custom integrations should be planned and determined by Analytics professionals.
- Hosting your Power BI reports in BI Book gives you all the features of Power BI, but at a fraction of a cost. Less maintenance, more security, and different authentication methods. BI Book is also easily connected to the organization's own Power BI environment.
- You do not have to purchase Power BI Pro licenses yourself.
Would you like to hear more about BI Book?
Book a 30 minutes free demo, and we will show you how BI Book works in practice. Book a demo here.