Harvest + Power BI
BI Book brings Harvest data to life and turns it into visual and easy-to-read reports!
BI Book in a nutshell
- BI Book provides an easy and cost-effective way to integrate Harvest with Power BI.
- BI Book retrieves data directly from Harvest and other systems you use and presents it automatically using visual dashboards.
- BI Book combines all reports into a single presentation portal and makes it easy to share and manage them with different user rights.
An example of how BI Book can visualize data from Harvest and other systems:
Boost your Harvest reporting with BI Book
BI Book guides the organization to a data-driven culture and converts Harvest data into visual reports using Power BI. With a few clicks, you can build custom metrics and reports to meet your organization's needs.
BI Book's Harvest integration provides real-time information about your organization's billing and operational productivity. It is an easy-to-use reporting tool that does not require any coding skills or previous experience with Power BI. It allows you to enjoy all the benefits of Power BI without months of deployment and the need to build your own data warehouse. By combining Harvest with BI Book, you save time on reporting and can focus entirely on business development.
BI Book also makes it easy to share and manage reports in and outside of your organization. In addition, it provides an easy-to-use tool to embed all the Power BI reports onto other sources, such as websites, applications, and Google Sheets. Learn more about how to embed Power BI reports into different sources with BI Book.
Combine data from Harvest and 50 other systems
The BI Book tool makes it possible to combine data from all systems used in an organization into unified reports. With BI Book, you can combine data from, for example, Harvest, payroll and HR systems, accounting systems, and 50 other systems.
The app retrieves data from systems once a night, providing reports with up-to-date data. You can watch and edit the reports with any smart device.
BI Book's benefits for Harvest users
- Combining Harvest with BI Book provides visually clear and dynamic reports. In addition, you can customize the report views precisely the way you want with a few clicks.
- BI Book automates Harvest reporting to interactive Power BI dashboards.
- The report data is updated almost in real-time, enabling, for example, accurate monitoring of invoicing and operational productivity.
- Combining Harvest with BI Book makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- BI Book's Harvest integration saves your time - instead of making reports, you can focus on analyzing the ready-made reports.
- The clear graphs provided by BI Book make it easier to locate incomplete information.
- BI Book acts as a report presentation portal, but you can also embed Power BI reports on other platforms, such as websites or Google Sheets.
- For you, we obtain the Power BI Pro licenses for as many users as needed, more cost-effectively than if you purchased them yourself.
How to get started
If you are interested in Harvest reporting with BI Book, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free demo by using the same form. In the demo, we show how BI Book works.