Connect Jira and other systems to Power BI without your own data warehouse, coding skills, and expensive deployment costs - with BI Book, you succeed!
BI Book in a nutshell
- BI Book provides an easy way to connect Jira with Power BI.
- Integrating Jira into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill deep down to figures.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports made of Jira's data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for other users and groups.
Boost your Jira reporting with BI Book
Jira generates valuable data to support projects and product design. BI Book retrieves data directly from Jira and other systems you use and automatically converts it into visual dashboards. Power BI, running in the background of BI Book, gives you data in easy-to-read visuals instead of just numbers.
By combining Jira with BI Book, you save time on reporting and can focus on monitoring and streamlining projects. BI Book allows you to filter reports made from Jira data by various factors such as individual, team, or customer. With BI Book, you can quickly get an idea of how much time is spent on projects in relation to project returns. You can also filter customers on reports based on which ones are the most profitable for you.
BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports made from Jira data. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the report contents and views with a few clicks.
Combine data from Jira and 50 other systems
The BI Book tool makes it possible to combine data from all systems used in an organization into unified reports. With BI Book, you can combine data from, for example, Jira and the accounting systems. This allows you to track how project costs and revenues align with each other. You will also be able to verify that the hourly billing matches the accounting.
BI Book retrieves data automatically from the systems once a night, providing reports with up-to-date data. You can view and edit the reports with any smart device. You can also update the report data on your own at any time.
BI Book's benefits for Jira users
- You can integrate Jira with Power BI without building and maintaining own data warehouse, coding skills, and expensive deployment costs.
- BI Book enables modern and automated reporting from Jira and 50 other systems.
- You can easily combine data from Jira and accounting systems, for example. You will automatically receive key figures that require data from several different systems.
- By combining Jira with BI Book, you can effectively track the profitability of projects on a customer, team, and employee basis. You can also monitor the completion degree of projects and the time spent on various tasks.
- Combining Jira with BI Book provides visually clear and dynamic reports. In addition, you can customize the report views precisely the way you want with a few clicks.
- BI Book acts as a report presentation portal, but you can also embed Power BI reports on other platforms, such as websites or Google Sheets.
- The report data is updated almost in real-time.
- Combining Jira with BI Book makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating Jira into BI Book saves your time - instead of making reports, you can focus on analyzing the ready-made reports.
- The clear graphs provided by BI Book make it easier to locate incomplete information.
- For you, we obtain the Power BI Pro licenses required to use Power BI for as many users as needed, more cost-effectively than if an individual company purchased them themselves.
How to get started
If you are interested in reporting with BI Book, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free demo by using the same form. In the demo, we show how BI Book works.