Automate your NetSuite reporting easily and cost-efficiently with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your NetSuite reporting with BI Book
NetSuite is a globally operating business platform that scales to international business according to the needs of growth companies. NetSuite provides important information to support companies' operations and resourcing. BI Book allows you to automate your NetSuite reporting and effectively get depth to your data. BI Book, integrated with NetSuite, provides close to real-time information on your company's billing and profitability, helping for example to predict future resource needs.
In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports. In BI Book, you can edit the views and contents of your reports with one click.
Our team has extensive experience with NetSuite and integrating it seamlessly with BI Book.
Benefits of BI Book in NetSuite
1. Enables modern and automated NetSuite reporting
2. Report data is updated in near real-time, enabling, for example, accurate monitoring of invoicing and operational productivity
3. Get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click
4. Makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of the report others will see
5. Saves time - instead of running reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
6. The clear graphs provided by BI Book also make it easier to locate incomplete information
7. Allows you to manage many other integrations, and in addition to NetSuite, you can report, for example, sales or accounting figures in the same presentation portal
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (NetSuite)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient NetSuite reporting, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with NetSuite.