NetSuite + Power BI
Automate your NetSuite reporting easily and cost-efficiently with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easily and cost-effectively from NetSuite data.
- Integrating NetSuite into BI Book allows you to present reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports made of NetSuite data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
Boost your NetSuite reporting with BI Book
NetSuite is a globally operating business platform that scales to international business according to the needs of growth companies. NetSuite provides important information to support companies' operations and resourcing. BI Book allows you to automate your NetSuite reporting and effectively get depth to your data. BI Book, integrated with NetSuite, provides close to real-time information on your company's billing and profitability, helping, for example, to predict future resource needs.
In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports. In BI Book, you can edit the views and contents of your reports with few clicks.
Our team has extensive experience with NetSuite and integrating it seamlessly with BI Book.
Benefits of BI Book in NetSuite
1. BI Book enables modern and automated NetSuite reporting.
2. The report data is updated in near real-time, enabling, for example, accurate monitoring of invoicing and operational productivity.
3. By integrating NetSuite into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports. The report views can be customized exactly the way you want with few clicks.
4. The Netsuite-BI Book integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of the report others will see.
5. Integrating Netsuite into BI Book saves time - instead of running reports from NetSuite's data, you can focus entirely on analyzing the ready-made reports.
6. BI Book makes it easier to locate incomplete information.
7. BI Book allows you to manage also many other integrations. In addition to NetSuite, you can report, for example, sales or accounting figures in the same presentation portal. Read more about the other integrations.
8. BI Book provides Power BI licenses for as many users as needed.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (NetSuite + BI Book)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient NetSuite reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free demo from the same form. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with NetSuite.