PayPal + Power BI
Automatically transfer daily sales from PayPal to accounting systems or report PayPal sales using BI Book. You can also choose both!
BI Book's PayPal integration in a nutshell:
- BI Book allows you to automatically transfer daily sales from PayPal directly to accounting systems or PayPal sales reporting. If you want, you can also choose both.
- Integrating PayPal into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book gathers reporting into a single presentation portal and makes it easy to manage and share reports there with different user rights.
Automate PayPal reporting with BI Book
PayPal has more than 300 million active users globally and is the most common way to pay online purchases. PayPal collects a lot of different data, and BI Book can serve the processing of this data in many ways. BI Book makes it possible to automatically transfer daily sales from PayPal to accounting systems, for example. It saves the accountant time and effort. With BI Book, you can also automate the reporting of PayPal sales without migrating to accounting systems.
With BI Book, you can easily connect Power BI with PayPal and other systems you use without building your own data warehouse, report templates, integrations, and high deployment costs. The Power BI running in the background of BI Book retrieves data from PayPal and other systems and presents it automatically using visual dashboards.
BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with a few clicks. It allows you to build an unlimited number of different reports for different audiences in minutes. You can also combine PayPal data with data from other systems and create consistent reports from them.
BI Book's benefits for companies using PayPal
- You can integrate PayPal with Power BI without building and maintaining your own data warehouse, coding skills, and high deployment costs.
- With BI Book, you can automatically transfer daily sales from PayPal to your accounting system, or, if you prefer, you can report PayPal sales directly. You can also choose both!
- PayPal -Power BI integration with BI Book gives you visually clear and dynamic reports. You can customize the report views exactly the way you want with a few clicks.
- BI Book's PayPal integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- BI Book enables modern and automated reporting of PayPal and 50 other system data.
- The report's data updates automatically once a night and allows you to make decisions based on the most up-to-date data.
- By integrating PayPal with BI Book, you save a lot of time for accountants - instead of finding and moving numbers, you can focus on analyzing ready-made reports.
- In addition to PayPal reporting, you can also combine the reporting of your other systems into the same portal. Read more about the different integrations.
- For you, we obtain the Power BI Pro licenses required to use Power BI for as many users as needed at a lower cost than if an individual company purchased them.
How to get started (BI Book + PayPal)
If you are interested in automated and more efficient PayPal reporting, please get in touch with us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form.