Automate your Procountor reporting easily and cost-effectively with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Procountor reporting with BI Book
BI Book is by far the easiest way to integrate Procountor to Power BI or any other analytics tool like Qlik, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or Google Data Studio. With BI Book, you can automate your reporting effortlessly, resulting in more dynamic and visually clearer reports. This allows you to focus on analyzing reports instead of building them.
Our BI team has years of experience in financial management reporting and a broad understanding of what companies need for their reporting. BI Book is built with solid financial management skills to meet these needs.
Benefits of BI Book in Procountor
- Enables modern and automated reporting of financial figures
- You get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click
- Anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions- you can limit which parts of the reports others will see
- Saving time- instead of building reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
- Enables effective monitoring of the development of income and expenses of business areas over a selected period
- Enables a rolling or cumulative review of net sales and earnings- a reliable comparison of net sales even during strong seasonal fluctuations
- You can compare turnover and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g. product lines, cities)
- Allows you to view individual customer relationships with the resolution you want
- Report data is updated in real-time
- Power BI licenses for as many users as necessary
- An optimized for your data warehousing staging API
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Procountor)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Procountor reporting, please contact us email@example.com! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Procountor.