Procountor + Power BI
Automate your Procountor reporting easily and cost-effectively with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reports easily and cost-effectively from Procountor data.
- Integrating Procountor into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports made of Procountor data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
An example balance sheet view from BI Book
Boost your Procountor reporting with BI Book
BI Book is the easiest way to integrate Procountor into Power BI or any other analytics tool like Qlik, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or Google Data Studio. With BI Book, you can automate your Procountor reporting effortlessly, resulting in more dynamic and visually clearer reports. This allows you to focus on analyzing Procountor reports instead of building them.
In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports made from Procountor data. You can seamlessly edit the views and contents of reports in BI Book.
With BI Book, you can also combine reporting from multiple Procountor environments and import data from other systems used in your company, even from abroad. BI Book communicates directly with Procountor and retrieves all accounting material from there for reporting use. As a part of the Procountor integration, post-calculation is also performed to ensure that cost centers go correctly.
Our BI team has years of experience in financial management reporting and a broad understanding of what companies need for their reporting. BI Book is built with solid financial management skills to meet these needs.
Benefits of BI Book in Procountor
- Enables modern and automated Procountor reporting.
- By integrating Procountor into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click.
- With the Procountor-BI Book integration, anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating Procountor into BI Book saves time - instead of building reports from Procountor data, you can focus entirely on analyzing them.
- The Procountor-BI Book integration enables effective monitoring of the development of income and expenses of business areas over a selected period.
- The Procountor-BI Book integration enables a rolling or cumulative review of net sales and earnings- a reliable comparison of net sales even during strong seasonal fluctuations.
- By integrating Procountor into BI Book, you can compare turnover and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g., product lines, cities).
- The Procountor-BI Book integration allows you to view individual customer relationships with the resolution you want.
- Report data is updated in near real-time.
- Power BI licenses for as many users as necessary.
- In addition to Procountor reporting, you can also combine the reporting of your other systems into the same portal. Read more about the benefits of other integrations.
An example P & L view from BI Book
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged monthly. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Procountor)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Procountor reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free 30 minutes demo via the same form. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Procountor.