Track the development of sellers, the number of contacts, and the value of sales efficiently with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates CRM reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effectively from Salesforce data
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Salesforce reporting with BI Book
BI Book brings your sales data to life and provides sales management with extremely valuable sales statistics. Salesforce provides a lot of useful data on customer relationship management and BI Book analyzes this data in real-time for you. By combining BI Book with Salesforce, you save time on sales reporting and can focus on the sales itself and its development. BI Book enables the filtering of Salesforce's CRM data by various factors, for example on a case-by-case or seller-by-seller basis.
Benefits of BI Book in Salesforce
1. Enables modern and automated customer relationship management and sales reporting from Salesforce data
2. Get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want with one click
3. Makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see
4. Saves time - instead of reporting sales, you can focus on analyzing ready-made reports
5. You can view an individual customer relationship as closely as you like. You get a comprehensive picture of your company's biggest / most important customers and can dive into what is being sold to them. BI Book allows you to view the number, types, development, and profitability of all products and services for sale in one view. For example, you can filter data by the seller and share only the part of your report that concerns him or her.
6. You will be able to compare customer relationship management and profitability between the dimensions of your organization. (e.g. products, cities)
7. Report data is updated in near real-time
8. Power BI licenses for as many users as needed
9. In addition to Salesforce reporting, you can also integrate the reporting of your other systems into the same portal. Read more about other integrations.
How to get started (BI Book + Salesforce)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Salesforce reporting, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Salesforce.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.