Salesforce + Power BI
Track the development of sellers, number of contacts, and the value of sales efficiently by integrating Salesforce into BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates Salesforce reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective.
- Integrating Salesforce into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports made of Salesforce data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
Boost your Salesforce reporting with BI Book
BI Book brings your sales data to life and provides sales management with precious sales statistics. Salesforce provides a lot of useful data on customer relationship management, and BI Book analyzes this data in real-time for you.
With BI Book, you can automate your Salesforce reporting effortlessly, resulting in more dynamic and visually clear reports. In addition, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports made of Salesforce data. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with a few clicks.
By combining BI Book with Salesforce, you save time on sales reporting and can focus on the sales and development itself. BI Book enables filtering Salesforce's data by various factors, for example, on a case-by-case or seller-by-seller basis.
Benefits of BI Book in Salesforce
1. Enables modern and automated Salesforce reporting.
2. By integrating Salesforce into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports. The report views can be customized exactly the way you want with few clicks.
3. The Salesforce-BI Book integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
4. Integrating Salesforce into BI Book saves time - instead of making reports from Salesforce data, you can focus on analyzing the ready-made reports.
5. The Salesforce-BI Book integration enables you to view an individual customer relationship as closely as you like. You get a comprehensive picture of your company's biggest / most important customers and can dive into what is being sold to them. BI Book allows you to view the number, types, development, and profitability of all products and services for sale in one view. For example, you can filter data by the seller and share only the part of your report that concerns him or her.
6. With the Salesforce-BI Book integration, you will be able to compare customer relationship management and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g., products, cities).
7. Report data is updated in near real-time.
8. Power BI licenses for as many users as needed.
9. In addition to Salesforce reporting, you can also integrate the reporting of your other systems into the same portal. Read more about other integrations.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
How to get started (BI Book + Salesforce)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Salesforce reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form. In the demo, we will show you how BI Book works with Salesforce.