Sympa + Power BI
Automate your Sympa reporting easily with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates HR reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easily and cost-effectively from Sympa data.
- Integrating Sympa into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports made from Sympa data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for other users and groups.
Boost your Sympa reporting with BI Book
Sympa is one of the most widely used HR and payroll systems in Finland. However, like other HR systems, Sympa offers relatively little analytics related to the metrics that HR typically monitors. By integrating BI Book with Sympa, you can effectively visualize and automate many of the indicators tracked by HR, such as changes in headcount, the average length of employment, and many indicators related to sick leaves.
With the help of the BI Book, these HR indicators can also be combined and analyzed together with other indicators (e.g., finance). BI Book provides more dynamic and visually clear reports that you can easily edit and share with few clicks.
Benefits of BI Book in Sympa
1. BI Book enables modern and automated HR reporting from Sympa data.
2. By integrating Sympa into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports. The report views can be customized exactly the way you want with a few clicks in BI Book.
3. The Sympa-BI Book integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of each report people can see and edit.
4. Integrating Sympa into BI Book saves time - instead of running reports from Sympa data, you can focus entirely on analyzing them.
5. The Sympa-BI Book integration enables efficient visualization and automation of the indicators monitored by HR - you can conveniently monitor, for example, changes in the number of employees, turnover, the average length of employment, salary development, and indicators related to sick leaves.
6. HR indicators can be combined and analyzed with other indicators (e.g., finance) in BI Book.
7. Report data is updated in near real-time.
8. Power BI licenses for as many users as needed.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged monthly. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Sympa + BI Book)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Sympa reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free demo by using the same form. In the demo, we will show you how BI Book works with Sympa.