Automate your Sympa reporting easily with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates HR reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Sympa reporting with BI Book
Sympa is one of the most widely used HR and payroll systems in Finland. However, like other HR systems, Sympa offers relatively little analytics related to the metrics that HR typically monitors. By integrating BI Book with Sympa, you can effectively visualize and automate many of the indicators tracked by HR, such as changes in headcount, the average length of employment, and many indicators related to sick leaves.
With the help of the BI Book, these HR indicators can also be combined and analyzed together with other indicators (e.g. finance). BI Book provides more dynamic and visually clearer reports that you can easily edit and share with one click.
Benefits of BI Book in Sympa
1. Enables modern and automated HR and payroll reporting
2. Instead of Excel, you get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at the touch of a button
3. Makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of each report people can see
4. Save time - instead of running reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
5. Enables efficient visualization and automation of the indicators monitored by HR - you can conveniently monitor, for example, changes in the number of employees, turnover, the average length of employment, salary development, and indicators related to sick leaves.
6. HR indicators can be combined and analyzed together with other indicators (e.g finance)
7. Report data is updated near real-time
8. BI licenses for as many users as needed
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Sympa)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Sympa reporting, please contact us at email@example.com! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Sympa.