Upsales CRM + Power BI
Combine Upsales CRM with Power BI without your own data warehouse, coding skills, and expensive deployment costs - with BI Book, you succeed!
BI Book in a nutshell
- BI Book provides an easy and cost-effective way to integrate Upsales CRM with Power BI.
- BI Book retrieves data directly from Uppsales CRM and other systems you use and presents it automatically using visual dashboards.
- BI Book combines all reports into a single presentation portal and makes it easy to share and manage them with different user rights.
Boost your Upsales CRM reporting with BI Book
Upsales CRM provides valuable data about customer relationship management, and BI Book analyzes this data for you. BI Book provides a handy way to automatically get Upsales CRM data for visual dashboards using Power BI. With BI Book, you can build metrics for your organization's individual reporting needs with just a few clicks.
By integrating Upsales CRM with BI Book, you save time on reporting and can focus on managing and developing customer relationships. BI Book enables you to filter Upsales CRM data by various factors, such as a case or salesperson.
BI Book also makes it easy to share and manage reports in and outside of your organization. In addition, it provides an easy-to-use tool to embed all the Power BI reports onto other sources, such as websites and Google Sheets. Learn more about how to embed Power BI reports into different sources with BI Book. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with a few clicks.
Combine data from Upsales CRM and 50 other systems
The BI Book tool makes it possible to combine data from all software used in an organization into unified reports. With BI Book, you can combine data from, for example, Upsales CRM, accounting systems, and 50 other software.
The app retrieves data from softwares once a night, providing reports with up-to-date data. You can watch and edit the reports with any smart device.
BI Book's benefits for Upsales CRM users
- You can integrate Upsales CRM with Power BI without the need to build and maintain your own data warehouse, coding skills, and high deployment costs.
- BI Book enables efficient and automated customer relationship management and sales reporting from Upsales CRM data.
- Upsales CRM -Power BI integration with BI Book gives you visually clear and dynamic reports. You can customize the report views precisely the way you want with a few clicks.
- BI Book's Upsales CRM integration enables you to view an individual customer relationship as closely as you like. You get a comprehensive picture of your company's biggest / most important customers and can dive into what is being sold to them. BI Book allows you to view the number, types, development, and profitability of all products and services for sale in one view. For example, you can filter data by the seller and share only the part of your report that concerns them.
- By combining Upsales CRM with BI Book, you will be able to compare customer relationship management and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g., products, cities).
- Report data updates in near real-time.
- BI Book's Upsales CRM integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating Upsales CRM into BI Book saves time - instead of making reports, you can focus on analyzing the ready-made reports.
- The clear graphs provided by BI Book make it easier to locate incomplete information.
- You can build custom metrics for your reports to meet the individual needs of your organization.
- In addition to Upsales CRM reporting, you can also integrate the reporting of your other systems into the same portal. For example, you can report Upsales CRM data along with accounting. Read more about the different integrations.
- For you, we obtain the Power BI Pro licenses required to use Power BI for as many users as needed at a lower cost than if an individual company purchased them.
How to get started
If you are interested in Upsales CRM reporting with BI Book, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form.