WooCommerce + Power BI
BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting into WooCommerce. Get better data on your e-commerce and marketing campaigns!
BI Book in a nutshell
- The WooCommerce-BI Book integration provides deeper e-commerce analytics by using Power BI.
- Integrating WooCommerce into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
Boost your WooCommerce analytics with BI Book
WooCommerce is an e-commerce platform used by over a million companies in different countries. WooCommerce offers its users a variety of opportunities, from marketing to payments. WooCommerce accumulates a lot of useful data for companies, such as e-commerce visitors, products, and orders. BI Book can serve the processing of this WooCommerce data in many ways and turn it into dynamic reports.
WooCommerce is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce platforms on the market. WooCommerce is easily customizable for different business needs. It only takes a few minutes to connect WooCommerce plugin to any WordPress site. WooCommerce offers a secure way to handle invoicing, configurable shipping options, and many other useful features for free.
By combining BI Book with WooCommerce, you can keep a closer eye on what works in your online store and where there is still room for improvement. With BI Book, you can effectively track, for example, which products sell the most, how many visitors convert into sales, and analyze the effectiveness of different campaigns.
BI Book automatically generates dynamic and visually clear reports for you from WooCommerce data. The reports are updated in near real-time, and you can easily customize them to suit your needs. You can also combine the reporting of your other systems with BI Book, so you can find all your company's reports in one presentation portal and conveniently share them with different permissions.
Benefits of BI Book in WooCommerce
1. The WooCommerce-BI Book integration provides deeper and more individual e-commerce analytics.
2. By integrating WooCommerce into BI Book, you can effectively analyze the profitability of different marketing campaigns and follow the trend of the average order.
3. The WooCommerce-BI Book integration improves the tracking of marketing costs. For example, you can track how much money is lost by providing different promotional codes for customers and how much they have generated more sales.
4. Integrating WooCommerce into BI Book makes it easier to track traffic in your e-commerce. You will get valuable information about visitors, orders, and products.
5. With the WooCommerce-BI Book integration, you can easily follow how different products link to each other.
6. Integrating WooCommerce into BI Book makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of reports others will see.
7. The WooCommerce-BI Book integration saves time on reporting - instead of making reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them.
8. You can also combine the reporting of your other systems with BI Book so that you can track, for example, your accounting reports alongside your WooCommerce reports in one presentation portal.
9. Integrating WooCommerce into BI Book enables you to drill deeper into data and compare it easily.
10. The report data is updated in near real-time.
11. We acquire Power BI licenses for you for as many users as needed.
Example views from the WooCommerce-BI Book integration:
Orders by countries
Sales vs. forecast
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific turnover and is charged monthly. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (BI Book + WooCommerce)
If you are interested in individual and more efficient WooCommerce analytics, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form. In the demo, we will show you how BI Book works with WooCommerce.