BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting on XERO - no more wasting time retrieving numbers and monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your XERO reporting with BI Book
XERO is a widely used accounting system that is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized businesses. Like other accounting systems, XERO generates a lot of data from various transactions. Power BI is a great tool for easily generating valuable information from these large masses of data to support your business.
With Power BI, data can be retrieved from several different systems and combined into reports as desired. Effective deployment and customization of Power BI often require the assistance of BI experts as well as the acquisition of Power BI licenses and the construction of a data warehouse. BI Book was created to facilitate and make this integration of XERO and Power BI more cost-effective.
BI Book is the easiest way to integrate XERO into Power BI or other analytics tools like Qlik, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or Google Data Studio. BI Book automatically generates Power BI reports for you and acts as a presentation portal. We also obtain the Power BI licenses required to use it for you. BI Book provides you with more dynamic and pre-visualized reports that you can easily manage and share with others. The BI Book is always customized to serve the needs of the local accounting law.
Benefits of BI Book in XERO
1. Enables modern and automated reporting of financial figures
2. You get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click
3. Anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions- you can limit which parts of the reports others will see
4. Saving time- instead of building reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
5. Enables effective monitoring of the development of income and expenses of business areas over a selected period
6. Enables a rolling or cumulative review of net sales and earnings- a reliable comparison of net sales even during strong seasonal fluctuations
7. You can compare turnover and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g. product lines, cities)
8. Allows you to view individual customer relationships with the resolution you want
9. Report data is updated in real-time
10. Power BI licenses for as many users as necessary
11. An optimized for your data warehousing staging API
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (XERO)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient XERO reporting, please contact us email@example.com! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with XERO.