Business Central + Power BI
BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - no more wasting time retrieving numbers and monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reports easily and cost-effectively from Business Central's data.
- The Business Central -BI Book integration allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
Boost your Business Central reporting with BI Book
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a versatile ERP system for small and medium-sized businesses. Business Central conveniently integrates all the key business areas such as service, production, finance, warehousing, customer relationship management, and e-commerce into one system. Business Central also enables efficient automation of various processes. Business Central is well-suited ERP for both smaller private companies and groups. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is also known by the old name Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Business Central bends to many and collects a lot of valuable business data. However, it is not the most powerful possible reporting tool. With BI Book, you can automate your Business Central reporting and effectively get depth to your data. BI Book, integrated into Business Central, provides real-time information on, for example, your company's invoicing and operating profitability, helping to predict, for example, future resource needs.
BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports made from Business Central data. You can edit the views and contents of your reports with one click in BI Book.
Benefits of BI Book in Business Central
1. BI Book enables modern and automated Business Central reporting.
2. The report data is updated in near real-time in BI Book.
3. By integrating Business Central into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports. The report views can be customized exactly the way you want with one click.
4. Integrating Business Central into BI Book makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of the report others will see.
5. The Business Central - BI Book integration saves time - instead of running reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing the ready-made reports.
6. BI Book's clear graphs make it easier to locate incomplete information.
7. BI Book allows you to manage also many other integrations. In addition to Business Central, you can report, for example, sales or accounting figures in the same presentation portal. Read more about the other integrations.
8. Power BI licenses for as many users as you need.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged monthly. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Business Central + BI Book)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Business Central reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form. In the demo, we will show you how BI Book works with Business Central.