BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - no more wasting time retrieving numbers and monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reports easy and cost-effectively from Business Central data
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Business Central reporting with BI Book
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a versatile ERP system for small and medium-sized businesses. Business Central conveniently integrates all the key business areas such as service, production, finance, warehousing, customer relationship management, and e-commerce into one system. Business Central also enables efficient automation of various processes. It is well suited ERP for Both smaller private companies and groups. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is also known by the old name Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Business Central bends to many and collects a lot of valuable business data. However, it is not the most powerful possible reporting tool. With BI Book, you can automate your Business Central reporting and effectively get depth to your data. BI Book, integrated into Business Central, provides real-time information on, for example, your company's invoicing and operating profitability, helping to predict for example future resource needs.
In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports. In BI Book, you can edit the views and contents of your reports with one click.
Our team has extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and integrating it with BI Book.
Benefits of BI Book in Business Central
1. Enables modern and automated Business Central reporting
2. Report data is updated in near real-time
3. Get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click
4. Makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of the report others will see
5. Saves time - instead of running reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
6. The clear graphs provided by BI Book also make it easier to locate incomplete information
7. Allows you to manage many other integrations, and in addition to Business Central, you can report, for example, sales or accounting figures in the same presentation portal
8. Power BI licenses for as many users as you need - without extra cost
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Business Central)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Business Central reporting, please contact us email@example.com! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Business Central.