Fortnox + Power BI
BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting into Fortnox - no more wasting time retrieving numbers and monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effectively from Fortnox data.
- Integrating Fortnox into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports made of Fortnox data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
An example balance sheet view from BI Book
Boost your Fortnox reporting with BI Book
Fortnox has become one of Sweden's most popular accounting software because of its easy-to-use interface and great accounting features. But Fortnox is far from good reporting software. That's why most companies end up integrating Fortnox into external reporting software.
BI Book is the easiest way to integrate Fortnox into Power BI or any other analytics tool like Qlik, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or Google Data Studio. With BI Book, you can automate your Fortnox reporting effortlessly, resulting in more dynamic and visually clearer reports.
In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports made from Fortnox data. You can seamlessly edit the views and contents of reports in BI Book.
Our BI team has years of experience in financial management reporting and a broad understanding of what companies need for their reporting. BI Book is built with solid financial management skills to meet these needs.
Our BI team also has comprehensive expertise in Fortnox and Swedish financial management systems. The BI Book is customized to serve the needs of the local accounting law.
Benefits of BI Book in Fortnox
- Enables modern and automated reporting of financial figures from Fortnox data.
- By integrating Fortnox into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click.
- With the Fortnox-BI Book integration, anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions- you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating Fortnox into BI Book saves your time- instead of building reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them.
- The Fortnox-BI Book integration enables effective monitoring of the development of income and expenses of business areas over a selected period.
- The Fortnox-BI Book integration enables a rolling or cumulative review of net sales and earnings - a reliable comparison of net sales even during strong seasonal fluctuations.
- By integrating Fortnox into BI Book, you can compare turnover and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g., product lines, cities).
- The Fortnox-BI Book integration allows you to view individual customer relationships with the resolution you want.
- The report data is updated in near real-time.
- Power BI licenses for as many users as necessary.
- In addition to Fortnox reporting, you can also combine the reporting of your other systems into the same portal. Read more about the benefits of other integrations.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged monthly. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
An example P & L view from BI Book
Getting started (Fortnox + BI Book)
If you are interested in Fortnox reporting with BI Book, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free 30 minutes demo from the same form. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Fortnox.