FPM + Power BI
Automate your Clausion FPM group reporting easily and cost-effectively with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
Automates Clausion's FPM group reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective.
BI Book makes it easy to share reports made of Clausion FPM data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for other users and groups.
Boost your Clausion FPM group reporting with BI Book
Power BI together with Clausion's FPM, can bring true depth into your group reporting. With BI Book, you can automate your Clausion FPM group reporting effortlessly, resulting in more dynamic and visually clear reports. This allows you to focus on analyzing the group reports made from Clausion FPM data instead of building them.
Our BI team has years of experience in group reporting and an extensive understanding of what group companies need for their reporting. BI Book is built with solid financial management and group reporting expertise to meet these needs. We are also Clausion FPM’s only BI partner and have extensive experience in building group reporting smoothly on top of Clausion FPM. Deploying BI Book is easy and offers several ways to implement integration with Clausion FPM.
Benefits of BI reporting in FPM
- BI Book enables modern and automated Clausion FPM group reporting.
- By integrating Clausion FPM into Power BI, you get visually clear and dynamic group reports. You can customize the report views exactly the way you want with few clicks.
- With the Clausion FPM-Power BI integration, anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating Clausion FPM into Power BI saves time - instead of building group reports from Clausion FPM data, you can focus entirely on analyzing them.
- BI Book reporting tool combines the whole group reporting into one presenting portal. In addition to Clausion FPM group reporting, you can also combine the reporting of your other systems into the same portal. Read more about the other integrations.
- By integrating Clausion FPM into Power BI, you can drill deeper into the data and compare it easily.
- The Clausion FPM-Power BI integration enables comparing turnover and profitability effectively between the dimensions of the entire group (e.g., product lines, cities).
- Report data is updated near in real-time.
- The Clausion FPM-Power BI integration can be implemented either in BI Book or entirely in the customer’s own BI environment.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged monthly. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Here you can play around with a live demo of what BI Book would look like on your Clausion FPM data:
Getting started (Clausion FPM + BI Book)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Clausion FPM group reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free 30 minutes demo by using the same form. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Clausion FPM.