Automate your Clausion FPM corporate reporting easily and cost-effectively with BI Book!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates Clausion's FPM corporate reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Clausion FPM reporting with BI Book
Power BI together with Clausion's FPM can bring true depth into your group data. Via BI Book, you can get this set up super fast and get started where other companies left of, meaning more time for analyzing and less time building!
Our BI team has years of experience in group reporting and an extensive understanding of what group companies need for their reporting. BI Book is built with solid financial management and corporate reporting expertise to meet these needs. We are also FPM’s only BI partner and have experience building reporting smoothly on top of FPM. Deploying a BI Book is easy and offers several ways to implement integration.
Benefits of BI reporting in FPM
- Enables modern and automated group reporting
- Instead of Excels, you get visually clear and dynamic group reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click
- Anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions- you can limit which parts of the reports others will see
- Saving time- instead of building group reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
- The whole group reporting in a one presenting portal
- You can drill deeper into the data and compare it easily
- You can effectively compare turnover and profitability between the dimensions of the entire group (e.g. product lines, cities)
- Report data is updated nearly in real-time
- Can be implemented either in the BI Book or entirely in the customer’s own BI environment
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Clausion FPM)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient reporting, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Clausion FPM.