Teamtailor + Power BI
BI Book brings your Teamtailor data into life. It helps you to identify the opportunities of recruitment and the bottlenecks in your processes.
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates recruitment reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective from Teamtailor data
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Teamtailor reporting with BI Book
Teamtailor provides a lot of valuable data about applicants and the progress of application processes. However, in many companies, the applicants come through also other channels than Teamtailor alone. In addition to Teamtailor, recruitment may utilize, for example, networks and direct search on LinkedIn, in which case Teamtailor's analytics do not tell about these applicants.
By combining Teamtailor with BI Book, you get more detailed recruitment analytics, as BI Book allows you to import data also from other sources than Teamtailor. The clear and dynamic Power BI reports provided by BI Book include also those employees who have come to the company along other routes than Teamtailor.
In the integration, all announcements and applications from Teamtailor and other sources are exported to BI Book. In BI Book, you can see exactly how many applications you have received for any recruitment, how many of the applicants have progressed to different application rounds, and how many have been hired in the end. Also, the information about how the applications are submitted is moved from Teamtailor to BI Book. BI Book makes it easy to compare recruitments between different cities and teams.
Benefits of BI Book for Teamtailor users
1. Enables modern and automated recruitment reporting from Teamtailor data
2. Provides a clearly visualized summary of the entire recruitment process
3. Dynamic Power BI reports also include job seekers who have come to the company along routes other than Teamtailor - a more holistic view of recruitment than just Teamtailor analytics
4. You will be able to closely monitor the most important recruitment indicators. You can easily see the number of applicants, how many of the applicants have ultimately been relevant to your business, and how the applicants have ended up in your process
5. You are able to compare recruitments effortlessly between different cities and teams
6. According to your wishes, also the set goals for recruiting can be added to BI Book. It enables you to quickly track your goals vs. actual recruitments
7. Allows you to easily compare figures over time - you can track, for example, recruitment trends and how different marketing campaigns have affected the number of applicants
8. The recruitment analytics provided by BI Book is clear and easy to understand, so it can be widely used by the entire recruitment team
9. Allows you to easily share reports with others with different user rights - you can conveniently control which part of the reports other people see
10. BI Book reports are always at your fingertips on any smart device. Logging in to BI Book is easy via a browser using Microsoft or Google account
Getting started (Teamtailor + BI Book)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Teamtailor reporting, please contact us at email@example.com! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Teamtailor.