Visma.net + Power BI
Combine Visma.net with Power BI without your own data warehouse, coding skills, and expensive deployment costs - with BI Book, you succeed!
BI Book in a nutshell
- BI Book provides an easy and cost-effective way to integrate Visma.net with Power BI.
- BI Book retrieves data directly from Visma.net and other systems you use and presents it automatically using visual dashboards.
- BI Book combines all reports into a single presentation portal and makes it easy to share and manage them with different user rights.
Boost your Visma.net reporting with BI Book
BI Book brings Visma.net data to life by turning it into visual and easy-to-read reports using Power BI. With a few clicks, you can build custom metrics and reports to meet your organization's needs.
BI Book's Visma.net integration provides close to real-time information on your company's billing and profitability, helping, for example, to predict future resource needs.
BI Book is an easy-to-use reporting tool that does not require any coding skills or previous experience with Power BI. By combining Visma.net with BI Book, you save time on reporting and can focus entirely on business development.
BI Book also makes it easy to share and manage reports in and outside of your organization. In addition, it provides an easy-to-use tool to embed all the Power BI reports onto other sources, such as websites, applications, and Google Sheets. Learn more about how to embed Power BI reports into different sources with BI Book. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with a few clicks.
BI Book's benefits for Visma.net users
- You can integrate Visma.net with Power BI without the need to build and maintain your own data warehouse, coding skills, and high deployment costs.
- BI Book enables automated Visma.net reporting.
- Visma.net -Power BI integration with BI Book gives you visually clear and dynamic reports. You can customize the report views precisely the way you want with a few clicks.
- Report data is updated once a day, enabling near real-time reporting. It allows you to monitor your billing and productivity closely.
- BI Book's Visma.net integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating Visma.net into BI Book saves time - instead of making reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing the ready-made reports.
- Based on the initial survey, we will develop the reporting according to the use of Visma.net and your wishes. New metrics can be created and added agilely. For example, we can build different dashboards for more accurate project monitoring for project managers or management.
- The clear graphs provided by BI Book make it easier to locate incomplete information.
- In addition to Visma.net reporting, you can also integrate the other systems into the same portal. For example, you can report Visma.net data along with accounting. Read more about the different integrations.
- BI Book acts as a report presentation portal, but you can also embed Power BI reports on other platforms, such as different applications or Google Sheets.
- For you, we obtain the Power BI Pro licenses required to use Power BI for as many users as needed at a lower cost than if an individual company purchased them.
How to get started
If you are interested in Visma.net reporting with BI Book, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form.