BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting on Directo - no more wasting time retrieving numbers and monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective from Directo data
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Directo reporting with BI Book
Directo is an accounting system used widely especially in Estonia. It also bends to ERP. However, Directo offers very little ability to visualize the report data, and many integrates Directo with another external reporting tool. BI Book is by far the easiest way to integrate Directo to Power BI or any other analytics tool like Qlick, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or Google Data Studio.
With BI Book, you can automate your reporting effortlessly, resulting in more dynamic and visually clearer reports. In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with a few clicks.
Our BI team has years of experience in financial management reporting and a broad understanding of what companies need for their reporting. BI Book is built with solid financial management skills to meet these needs.
Benefits of BI Book in Directo
- Enables modern and automated reporting of financial figures from Directo data
- You get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click
- Anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions- you can limit which parts of the reports others will see
- Saving time- instead of building reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
- Enables effective monitoring of the development of income and expenses of business areas over a selected period
- Enables a rolling or cumulative review of net sales and earnings- a reliable comparison of net sales even during strong seasonal fluctuations
- You can compare turnover and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g. product lines, cities)
- Allows you to view individual customer relationships with the resolution you want
- Report data is updated in real-time
- Power BI licenses for as many users as necessary
- An optimized for your data warehousing staging API
- In addition to Directo, you can also combine the reporting of your other system to the same presenting portal. Read more about other integrations well.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Directo)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Directo reporting, please contact us email@example.com! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Directo.