Directo + Power BI
BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting on Directo - no more wasting time retrieving numbers and monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easily and cost-effectively from Directo data.
- Integrating Directo into BI Book allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- BI Book makes it easy to share reports made of Directo data with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
An example balance sheet view from BI Book
Boost your Directo reporting with BI Book
Directo is an accounting system used widely, especially in Estonia. Directo also bends to ERP. However, Directo offers very little ability to visualize the report data and many integrate Directo with another external reporting tool. BI Book is the easiest way to integrate Directo into Power BI or any other analytics tool like Qlik, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or Google Data Studio.
With BI Book, you can automate your Directo reporting effortlessly, resulting in more dynamic and visually clearer reports. In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports made of Directo data. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with a few clicks.
Our BI team has years of experience in financial management reporting and a broad understanding of what companies need for their reporting. BI Book is built with solid financial management skills to meet these needs.
Benefits of BI Book in Directo
- Enables modern and automated Directo reporting.
- By integrating Directo into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click.
- With the Directo-BI Book integration, anyone in your organization can build, access, and share reports with different permissions- you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating Directo into BI Book saves time - instead of building Directo reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them.
- The Directo-BI Book integration enables effective monitoring of the development of income and expenses of business areas over a selected period.
- The Directo-BI Book integration enables a rolling or cumulative review of net sales and earnings- a reliable comparison of net sales even during strong seasonal fluctuations.
- By integrating Directo into BI Book, you can compare turnover and profitability between the dimensions of your organization (e.g., product lines, cities).
- The Directo BI Book integration allows you to view individual customer relationships with the resolution you want.
- Report data is updated in near real-time.
- Power BI licenses for as many users as necessary.
- In addition to Directo, you can also combine the reporting of your other system to the same presenting portal. Read more about other integrations well.
An example P & L view from BI Book
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged monthly. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Directo + BI Book)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Directo reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form. In the demo, we will show you how BI Book works with Directo.