JD Edwards + Power BI
Combine JD Edwards with Power BI without your own data warehouse, coding skills, and expensive deployment costs - with BI Book, you succeed!
BI Book in a nutshell
- BI Book provides an easy and cost-effective way to integrate JD Edwards with Power BI.
- BI Book retrieves data directly from JD Edwards and other systems you use and presents it automatically using visual Power BI dashboards.
- BI Book combines all reports into a single presentation portal and makes it easy to share and manage them with different user rights.
Boost your JD Edwards reporting with BI Book
BI Book brings JD Edwards' data to life by turning it into visual and easy-to-read reports using Power BI. With a few clicks, you can build custom metrics and reports to meet your organization's needs.
BI Book's JD Edwards integration provides close to real-time information on your company's billing and profitability, helping, for example, to predict future resource needs.
BI Book is an easy-to-use reporting tool that does not require any coding skills or previous experience with Power BI. By combining JD Edwards with BI Book, you save time on reporting and can focus entirely on business development.
BI Book also makes it easy to share and manage reports in and outside of your organization. In addition, it provides an easy-to-use tool to embed all the Power BI reports onto other sources, such as websites, applications, and Google Sheets. Learn more about how to embed Power BI reports into different sources with BI Book. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with a few clicks.
BI Book's benefits for JD Edwards' users
- You can integrate JD Edwards with Power BI without the need to build and maintain your own data warehouse, coding skills, and high deployment costs.
- BI Book automates JD Edwards reporting.
- BI Book's JD Edwards integration gives you visually clear and dynamic reports. You can customize the report views precisely the way you want with a few clicks.
- Report data is updated once a day, enabling near real-time reporting. It allows you to monitor your billing and productivity closely.
- BI Book's JD Edwards integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others - you can limit which parts of the reports others will see.
- Integrating JD Edwards into BI Book saves time - instead of making reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing the ready-made reports.
- Based on the initial survey, we will develop the reporting according to the use of JD Edwards and your wishes. New metrics can be created and added agilely. For example, we can build different dashboards for more accurate project monitoring for project managers or management.
- The clear graphs provided by BI Book make it easier to locate incomplete information.
- In addition to JD Edwards reporting, you can also integrate the other systems into the same portal. For example, you can report JD Edwards' data along with accounting. Read more about the different integrations.
- BI Book acts as a report presentation portal, but you can also embed Power BI reports on other platforms, such as different applications or Google Sheets.
- You don't have to acquire the expensive Power BI licenses by yourself.
How to get started
If you are interested in JD Edwards reporting with BI Book, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free BI Book demo by using the same form.