BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting on Severa - no more wasting time for monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates financial reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reporting easy and cost-effective
- Allows you to present dynamic reports in visual form and drill down to figures down to the document level
- Makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups
Boost your Severa reporting with BI Book
We build the integration between Severa and BI Book and schedule daily information retrieval from your company's Severa environment to keep your reporting up to date. This means you have always ready-made updated and informatively visualized data available. You can use BI Book on any device. The only requirement for you is a working network connection.
You will be able to conveniently manage your reporting entity from the BI Book portal. You can add users yourself and give them different levels of user rights. Rights can be restricted per user at the company level as well as the report level. The BI Book portal also allows you to manage many other integrations, and you can, for example, report sales or accounting figures alongside Severa - all in one report and always with up-to-date data.
Benefits of BI Book in Severa
1. Enables modern and automated Severa reporting
2. Report data is updated in near real-time, enabling, for example, accurate monitoring of invoicing and operational productivity
3. Get visually clear and dynamic reports whose views can be customized exactly the way you want at one click
4. Makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of the report others will see
5. Saves time - instead of running reports, you can focus entirely on analyzing them
6. The clear graphs provided by BI Book also make it easier to locate incomplete information
7. Allows you to manage many other integrations, and in addition to NetSuite, you can report, for example, sales or accounting figures in the same presentation portal
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built, as well as maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Severa)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Severa reporting, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also book a free demo from the link below. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Severa.