Odoo + Power BI
BI Book automates modern and dynamic BI reporting on Odoo - no more wasting time retrieving numbers and monthly reporting!
BI Book in a nutshell
- Automates reporting - makes real-time, up-to-date Power BI reports easily and cost-effectively from Odoo's data.
- The Odoo-BI Book integration allows you to present dynamic reports visually and drill down to figures down to the document level.
- Integrating Odoo into BI Book makes it easy to share reports with different user rights - share viewing and editing rights for different users and groups.
Boost your Odoo reporting with BI Book
Odoo is a powerful ERP system with more than 5 million users worldwide. Odoo collects data from, for example, e-commerce, invoicing, accounting, production, warehousing, and project management. Odoo collects data from several transactions, so the amount of data that accumulates is also large. With BI Book, you can automate your Odoo reporting and get depth effectively to your data.
In addition to dynamic and visually clear reports, BI Book makes it easy to share and manage reports. In BI Book, you can seamlessly edit the views and contents of your reports with few clicks. BI Book is the easiest way to integrate Odoo into Power BI or any other analytics tool like Qlik, Tableau, Looker, Excel, or Google Data Studio.
Benefits of BI Book in Odoo
1. BI Book enables modern and automated Odoo reporting.
2. The report data from Odoo is updated in near real-time, enabling, for example, accurate monitoring of invoicing and operational productivity.
3. By integrating Odoo into BI Book, you get visually clear and dynamic reports. The report views can be customized exactly the way you want with few clicks.
4. The Odoo-BI book integration makes it easier to manage and share reports with others with different permissions - you can limit which part of the report others will see.
5. Integrating Odoo into BI Book saves time - instead of running reports from Odoo's data, you can focus entirely on analyzing the ready-made reports.
6. BI Book makes it easier to locate incomplete information.
7. BI Book allows you to manage also many other integrations. In addition to Odoo, you can report, for example, sales or accounting figures in the same presentation portal. Read more about the other integrations.
8. BI Book provides Power BI licenses for as many users as needed.
The pricing of BI Book -service is based on a company-specific revenue and is charged on a monthly basis. This includes automated data transfer through the integration we have built and maintaining and updating entry-level BI reporting.
Getting started (Odoo + BI Book)
If you are interested in modern and more efficient Odoo reporting, please contact us via the form below! You can also book a free 30 minutes demo by using the same form. In the demo, we show how BI Book works with Odoo.